More Statistics on How Direct Mail Drives Traffic
30 July 2016 | 0 Comment
A recent study showed:
- 64% visited a website in reaction to direct mail
- 47% visited a store in reaction to direct mail
- 54% have engaged in social media as a result of receiving mail
- 33% of all print catalogues received in the past six months triggered a visit to a retail store
- 25% of all print catalogues received in the last six months triggered a website visit.
If you are not using direct mail as part of your marketing, you are leaving money on the table. For just pennies a household, let Hometown Ledger design a campaign that will deliver you results you can count on.